Saturday 31 December 2011

2011 what an amazing year.

2011 has been a year of amazing changes for me. So many times this year I have been out of my comfort zone and in doing so have had so many great adventures.  I found this app on facebook that allows you to use photos from throughout the year and create a collage.

From the top left- 1. Packing to come to New Zealand. 2.Hot water beach, New Zealand. 3. Saying goodbye in London. 4.One of many trips to scotland to see my niece and nephew. 
2nd row left. 5. Bristol friends. 6. Green man festival. 7. fun at the park with my brother and his family. 8. Berlin with Audrey and Earl. 
3rd row left - 9. Hong Kong, 10. Hong Kong. 11. The All Black win the rugby world cup. 12. New friends in wellington
4th row left - 13.Amazing hikes with Jimbo in the Peak District England. 14. Birthday camping in Wales 15. Summer job, Sidcot. 16. Breathtaking scenery New Zealand.

Lets hope 2012 will be just as fun.

Thanks for reading,

Katie.x.x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment