Wednesday 25 July 2012

You are never to old to set another goal or to dream a new dream....


 In the craft shop yesterday some of the counsellors were writing a bucket list of things they want to achieve in life. This got me thinking about a list I wrote two years ago; 30 things to do before I am 30. As I draw nearer my 27th Birthday I thought it's about time I get this list out again and see what I have achieved and what I still need to do.

 30 things to do before I am 30

1.Sing at an open mike night
  1. Go to a festival
  2. Design and keep an English Garden
  3. Climb the three peaks in the UK
  4. Read great Expectations
  5. Go to a drive in movie
  6. Take part in a triathlon
  7. Learn to like tea so I can justify having a teapot
  8. Be able to throw a pot on a pottery wheel
  9. Go on a road trip across France
  10. Be greeted at an airport like on the start of Love Actually
  11. Learn to play guitar
  12. Ride in a hot air balloon
  13. Hike in the Grand Canyon
  14. Sleep under the stars on top of a mountain
  15. Cycle from Land's End to John o' Groats
  16. Go Paragliding
  17. Backpack around Asia
  18. Go Skinny Dipping
  19. Knit a blanket for me
  20. Go to India
  21. Go and visit my extended family in Canada
  22. Sell my art work
  23. Go on a romantic picnic
  24. Visit the Pyramids
  25. Go on a week long sailing trip
  26. Hike the The Pindos Traverse, Greece
  27. Laugh everyday

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you've been to a festival lady! I've been thinking about putting lands end to john o groats on mine! I love having a list!

    ReplyDelete