Sunday 2 September 2012

Huckins a perfect place to spend summer

Hey everyone. Tomorrow I shall be heading back on the road after 12 weeks at Camp Huckins. I am planning on seeing different parts of America starting in Texas and visiting Austin and San Antonio and then heading over to Florida to go looking for Mickey Mouse and then I will work my way back up to the North East of the USA.

I am so glad I returned to Camp Huckins this summer. I have had an amazing summer! A summer of making amazing new friends from around the world, meeting fabulous American campers who have shown me so much crafty talent. Camp Huckins has helped me relax and given me chance to enjoy the things I love the most; working with young people, being creative and to be a crazy fool :)

Some of my favourite moments from this summer have been.
England coming 1st in Olympic Day
Having the most fabulous roomies for 10 weeks, Love you Dip crew!
Making amazing new friends 
becoming an expert Tie Dye queen
Seeing the camper make amazing craft shop creations
Huckins talent shows

Working with fabulous craft shop ladies
Huckins Candle light
Hiking Mout Chicorua to see the sun rise
   
Dressup lunches




































             



No comments:

Post a Comment