Friday 18 May 2012

'Life occassionally throws you an experience so good............

It's my last weekend in Welly for awhile, and too be honest I'm a little bit sad.  My time in Wellington was summed up perfectly by a friend this week (I hope he does not  mind me stealing it) 

'Life occasionally throws you an experience so good, it gives you all the strength you need to get through the other times.' 

That is Wellington for me! I have met amazing people, done amazing things and in general just had fun and enjoyed life. :)

Wellington is a Stunning city. I have enjoyed exploring and discovering it over the last six months. 

Wellington for me is : 



The Waterfront
My home, Hataitai
The Wind
 The Botanicle Gardens
The All Blacks winning the World Cup
Mount Victoria

Sailing
 New Friends


 Rugby Sevens Weekend
 


No comments:

Post a Comment