Friday 13 April 2012

Day Ten- 13th April. A childhood memory.


I had so many childhood memories I could have used for this one. However on Thursday evening whilst at work David (the sweetest, nicest piano man in the whole world), started to play Feed the Birds from Mary Poppins. As soon as he began playing I was singing along.  Memories came flooding back of being cuddled up on the sofa with my mum, or watching it at my Grandma's farm house. The perfect rainy day movie. 

What an amazing film, a film that captures the imagination of any child. A film that can be linked too so many happy memories from my childhood.

Hope your all enjoying looking at my photo's. I am really enjoying this 30 day challenge, it's giving me a great chance to be creative. 

Have a great weekend.

Katie.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment